AZCCSS will provide short-term care and supervision in according to the ISP. This service can be provided in your home or in our home/facility. AZCCSS will provide short-term care and supervision by:
- Following Individual Support Plan.
- Assisting with social, emotional and physical needs
The agency will provide variety of support services designed to increase the consumer’s independence. The goals of this service include:
- Supporting the consumer to gain knowledge and skills
- Assisting in learning socialization skills
- Appropriate behavior
- Gaining and maintaining a quality life.
These support services may be carried out in the consumer’s home or in the community. The agency will provide qualified staff to carry out these services in an acceptable and respectful manner.
ATTENDANT CARE SERVICES
The goal of this service is to assist you in creating and maintaining a safe and clean home.
AZCCSS’ friendly, qualified direct care worker will provide you with these support services:
- Personal Care
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Meal Planning, Prep, and Cooking
- Laundry and House Cleaning
- Self-medication or Reminder
- Community Activities, etc.
This support may occur in the person’s home or in the community. Based on a person’s specific needs, an Individual Support Plan must be followed.
The Agency will provide non-emergency ground transportation as prior approved by the Division of Developmental Disabilities for the following situations:
- For employment-related services
- For occupational, physical, or speech therapy appointment
- For day treatment program if the individual is enrolled in a day treatment program
- when members require intermittent transportation to an authorized service
Housekeeping provides assistance in keeping a clean and safe home. The Agency will provide assistance to attain or maintain safe and sanitary living conditions, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Changing sheets and making the bed
- Shopping for food and household supplies
- Other duties as described in the Individual Support Plan