Arizona Comfort Care Social Services LLC’s priority is to provide excellent professional services and support for individuals with Developmental Disabilities who receives Home and Community Based Service, Day Program, and Day Treatment Training). ACCSS is established to lend a helping hand and quality services to the less privileged and people with developmental disabilities in our community. Our goals are to provide services needed so that they can attain or maintain a safe and sanitary living condition, maintain a personal cleanliness, and activities of daily living. At ACCSS, we are committed to making sure that our members acquire knowledge and skills to be valued members of their community based on their own choices by providing training to increase or maintain the member’s self-help, socialization and adaptive skills to participate successfully in their family and in their own community.
Looking for year-round Full-Time/Part-Time Direct Care Professionals.
Base Compensation: Starts: $12.25
- High school diploma or GED.
- An Experience caregiver is highly desired, but not required.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide respite, habilitation, attendance care, and housekeeping services for Developmental Disabilities clients as scheduled.
- Able to obtain Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card, Valid Driver’s License, vehicle registration/proof of valid insurance (if driving clients).
- Must have at least three (3) verifiable non-family references. References will be checked prior to hiring.
- Must have a reliable transportation.
- Must have CPR/First Aid, Article 9, Direct Caregiver Worker certification or CNA and TB test clearance.
- Must be able to complete and turn in all required paperwork on time
- Must be available for training/certifications.
Description of job duties:
- Provide monitoring, assistance, and training to clients at the facility (DTA/DTT).
- Light cleaning tasks.
- Transport clients in company vehicle (if needed).
- Provide Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) including respite, habilitation, attendance care, and housekeeping services for Developmental Disabilities clients as scheduled.
- Provide activities of daily living (ADL) in the client home.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Strong people skills — client/staff interaction.
- Accumulated payed sick-leave
- Quarterly raises
(Only full-time employees are eligible for medical benefits)If you are interested in this position, email your resume to email@example.com or visit our website www.arizonacomfortcare.com to complete an