Arizona Comfort Care Social Services LLC’s priority is to provide excellent professional services and support for individuals with Developmental Disabilities who receives Home and Community Based Service, Day Program, and Day Treatment Training). ACCSS is established to lend a helping hand and quality services to the less privileged and people with developmental disabilities in our community. Our goals are to provide services needed so that they can attain or maintain a safe and sanitary living condition, maintain a personal cleanliness, and activities of daily living. At ACCSS, we are committed to making sure that our members acquire knowledge and skills to be valued members of their community based on their own choices by providing training to increase or maintain the member’s self-help, socialization and adaptive skills to participate successfully in their family and in their own community.
Arizona Comfort Care Social Services is looking to hire a General Program Manager to be responsible for managing the business operation.
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 annually (Full-time)
General Program Manger Responsibilities:
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Manage overall business operations.
- Monitory the license of Adult and Child Developmental Homes/monitoring all services.
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy is designed to grow the business.
- Confers with the CEO/Operation Manager and CEO/Programs Director and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Provide employee trainings.
- Complete employee payroll and managing budgets and reporting on fund allocations.
- Expand the program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs.
General Program Manger Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, social work, or related field.
- A year or more of Division of Developmental Disabilities experience.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft application including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card (able to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Care).
- Clean background check and driving record.
- Prefer a candidate that has experience with Home and Community Based Social Services, Day Program, and Day Treatment Training through (DDD — Division of Developmental Disabilities).
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality/Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- 401K Plan, matched 50%
- Accumulated paid sick leave
- Annual raises
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year